03 August 2015

GRADUATES - abspd latest

The Make it in Design blog has recently been showcasing some more of their students design work. Featuring a selection from graduates who took the January 2015 module 1 of The Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design and I thought I would pick out some of my faves here on P&P to help promote these new designers. The first design to catch my eye (above) was by Leah Brandwood whose interesting trees really appealed given my interest in nature designs at the moment. Scroll down to see more from the graduates and the next classes begin on Sept 21st.
Above : Nicci Nathanson Below : Kate Hutchings

Above : Lysa Flower  Below : Anne Lehman.

Above : Shannon Hays Below : Marion Lindsay.

Above : Metka Hiti Below : Mimi Hammill

Above : Helen Wainwright Below : Gail Myerscough.

Above : Hilli Kushnir Below : Amy Hennesey.

Above : Nadine G. Messier  Below : Nina Nott.

Above : Amy McCoy Below : Lexi Mackenzie.

5 comments:

Gail Myerscough said...

Thank you for including my work.

Nadine G. Messier said...

I am so flattered and thankful that you featured my submission from our Module 1 class!

LeahBrandwood said...

This has really made my day! Thank you so much for featuring my work. This has definitely boosted my confidence to start creating patterns for the Print and Pattern Nature book! Thank you again.

Unknown said...

Many thanks for including my work in the article.

Lysa said...

What fun to scroll through this post and see one of my designs. Thanks! This class and seeing everyone's incredible work was an amazing experience.