05 August 2013

THE NEXT P+P BOOK - call for entries

with print & pattern kids hitting the bookshelves this week now is your chance to be a part of the next book which will I can reveal will be called 'print & pattern geometrics'. we will be using the term 'geometrics' loosely with all kinds of abstract shapes, motifs and patterns (and not just those using exact mathematical style geometry) being included. If you would like your work to be considered for inclusion all you need to do is send between a selection of low res jegs (no less than two - no more than 10) to bowiestyle@hotmail.co.uk and mark your email "geo book submission". the deadline for entries is 7th September 2013. we are looking for patterns, illustrations and prints that use circles, squares, triangles, chevrons, stripes, dots and dashes, polygons, facets, and all other kinds of imaginative shapes.

19 comments:

Abigail (Buttercrumble) said...

Sounds like a great opportunity! ♥ Can't wait to see this released.

Vampirejaku said...

I have a lot of geometric art! I would love to take part in this!!!

Christine Phelps said...

I am very excited about this opportunity! Your books are amazing eye candy - wonderfully curated. I see something new within the pages every time I look!

julie hamilton said...

I cant wait for this one! Starting to put together some images now:) Julie

Holly said...

Wow...how fun!! Super excited to submit some designs for consideration!

sarah bagshaw said...

All submitted,,,fingers crossed!

CanvasPics {Interior HeART still life} said...

Fun! I will have to submit too...thanks for a wonderful opportunity!

CanvasPics {Interior HeART still life} said...

Great opportunity - I will give it a shot and see what you think, awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cant wait to submit some designs, great idea for a book!

Margarita said...

Ohh nice over, I just sent images of my work I hope you like them!! Marga

Unknown said...

Love your books, there so bright and beautiful! Always a source of inspiration for me! Cant wait to submit some artwork!

nooky said...

How nice, working on my submission now ! :)

Tracy said...

Fab opportunity, have sent some designs in so fingers crossed.

Faye Brown said...

Just about to submit! good luck everyone :)

Rosa Brown said...

I have just found this fantastic blog and just in time to submit some patterns . I will keep my fingers crossed. I also love some of the blogs from the other contributors.

Sue Mattero said...

Just sent my submissions - really looking forward to seeing the final product!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Leslie said...

This will be a wonderful book! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to submit patterns. I just got over to you in the nick of time! Good luck & cheers to all.

juliagrifol said...

How great book. Cross my fingers. Good luck!

Lucia said...

Ooh fantastic:) Want to buy the book already!! Just sending mine now in the nick of time!!