03 October 2012

DESIGNER - nicky ovitt

nicky ovitt is a designer based in northern california, who after many years as an in-house designer/art director of graphics and prints has recently returned to freelance work. nicky is now developing patterns and prints with a focus on selling to the quilt fabric and stationery/greetings/gift markets. in the Spring nicky was among the very first group to graduate from the art and business of surface pattern design course— a fantastic experience that she says helped her rediscover her love for drawing! nicky is actively seeking representation and commissions so if you like her style you get in touch via her website here. 
 

8 comments:

Virginia N.K. said...

Gorgeous stuff as usual!

Cathe Holden said...

The first time I saw Nicky’s array of artwork I was awestruck. To see her work in pattern form delights me to no end. Not only is she an amazing designer and illustrator, but she's one of the coolest people I know. How exciting to see her work featured on one of my FAVORITE websites.

megsters said...

Love her style!!!

Marianne Riddle said...

I LOVE your style! Great work, Nicky!

curlyqmosaics said...

Such beautiful designs, I am hooked! :)

NIcky Ovitt said...

Much appreciated, friends! And special thanks to BowieStyle!

Unknown said...

these are lovely Nicky; I particularly love the design right at the top it has a great eclectic feel to it. Congratulations on being featured x Gabs

Veronica Galbraith said...

Fantastic stuff Nicky! Very well done. The one with the horses is gorgeous...