03 August 2012

CARDS - anna victoria

design studio gibson holt have been working very closely with designer anna victoria to create a beautiful card range that is now on sale from piet publishing. anna victoria bridle studied textiles at manchester university before winning a place on the UCP (unlocking cornish potential) graduate start up programme to pursue her dream of becoming a renowned designer. all the portrait designs shown are featured in the new range and all square designs are from anna victoria's own range. her bespoke business also sells textiles and homewares, such as the tea towels and mugs below featuring anna's designs in beautiful sorbet colours.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Her designs are beautiful. Lovely drawings and gorgeous use of colours!

Jenipher Lyn said...

I LOVE these designs! Gorgeous!

McKenna Lou said...

I love the card with the owls on it!! You have quite a talent.

Dinahsoar said...

Your posts are always pure eye candy. Such a treat for me to view. Thank you! I rarely comment but I view all your posts.

bowie style said...

thank you dinah, i really appreciate the comment : )

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful. I love these designs. Anna Victoria is great talent indeed.

Anonymous said...

where can I buy Anna Victoria cards etc? These are just lovely.