03 September 2010

FABRICS - john lewis

i love the autumn leaves in a mid century retro style from john lewis' perrygreen collection. available on fabric, wallaper and blinds.
update - linear leaf cushions could co-ordinate nicely with perrygreen fabric.some other new john lewis fabrics snapped in the oxford street store, london.
magic trees was anothe new design that caught my eye, lovely pastel coloured trees filled with birds, butterflies, and flowers. spotted on the roll by the metre and on curtains & blinds.

finally new donna wilson designs spotted in john lewis.

7 comments:

Amy Hauschild said...

love some of these fabrics, oh how I miss popping into John Lewis!

I live in Denmark now..there are also some lovely things here, but I do enjoy your blog to see the current designs..thanks

:) Amy

Daniela Brum said...

Thank God you're back!!

Caroline said...

I love the top one! I may have to change my fabric for our hall blinds now....

Ionwen Charlesworth said...

tis great that you are back. Loooooverly fabrics. Can feel a trip to John Lewis coming on! Thank you. X

LizzyHouse said...

Bowie, what is John Lewis comparable to in the States? is it like a department store?

bowie style said...

hi lizzy,
yes john lewis is a department store with several branches in the UK's largest cities. its high quality but not unaffordable.
they have their own label as well as stocking cool brands.

i recommend a visit to john lewis to anyone who comes to the uk : )

Natalie Ryan said...

I am a fan of those new leaf designs - easy to live with 50's style. Lovely!