04 March 2010

MUGS - orla kiely

i thought i'd post these pictures today of my orla kiely mug collection which has now reach a whopping 19 different designs. this was the first time i had brought them all together as they usually live in different places around my home displayed in smaller sets that go together. i got most of them from an online store called illustrated living who sell lots of orla kiely items including bedllinen at very reasonable prices.for the best orla kiely shop on the web and to see more mugs check the out here.

12 comments:

Carole said...

What a fantastic collection! I'm very jealous.

Anonymous said...

so gorgeous! do you actually put drinks in any of them?! xx

Ann Granlund, textiltryckare said...

:-)

bowie style said...

hi emily,

i never use them - i always drink
my tea from emma brigewater mugs - these are just for looking at : )
like little works of art.

Claire Hurd Design said...

Wow, that is a fantastic collection! They look great all together.

Claire x

binnybarry said...

I have just bought my first of many(I hope)from John Lewis I am actually drinking my tea from it as I type but the wierd thing is I spied that sanderson print but in fabric form on the same shopping trip and haven't stopped thinking about it.

orange you lucky! said...

I want one of each! Ok... I need one of each. So pretty.

Polly Rowan said...

I love Orla Kiely's designs! What a lovely collection!
xx

Jessica Jones said...

Those are SO great. And thanks for showing my fabric in your sidebar! A fun surprise.

Callie Grayson said...

wow, great collection. I had 6 but I have broken 2:(
Love how they all look together!
xx
callie

jonahliza said...

i love collections! this is a beautiful and colorful one. thanks for sharing with us <3

Alex said...

You've just got to love Orla, every design is a winner! It warms my heart just to look at those gorgeous colourful patterns. Thanks for sharing them!